@ErickaScott said today she’ll be reading my blog to catch up on what I’ve been doing. Eep! Yeah. I keep forgetting to do one of theses posts, so here goes…
- I just finished writing KEEPING PACE, my cougar novella. Use the tag cloud feature over there on the right to read some #sixsunday snippets from it. I love this story like dayum and whoa, y’all. It’s out with a CP right now, and then I’ll be subbing it to a couple of publishers.
- I’ve started working on PASSION AROUSED (name subject to change) in earnest over this weekend. Coincidentally, this is about the same time I wrote HUNGER AROUSED last year. (Side note: HA releases from @CarinaPress on 11/8/10. Woot woot!) I hope to have this one finished by January because…
- I just signed up for NaNoWriMo again. This is my fourth year and the only year I’m not going to kill myself to “win”. I want to put out the best story I can because Sebastian and Alice deserve it. Since I happen to have a novel over 60K to write, and the goal for NaNo is 50K, I just figured why not? BTW, if you’re looking for a writing buddy over there, you can find me as blkdawn.
- As part of my local RWA chapter, I’ve signed up to be a category coordinator and judge for the futuristic, fantasy and paranormal genres of the unpublished Beacon award. I’m very excited about starting to read those entries!
- And about a billion years ago, I’d signed up to be a judge for the Emily’s. That’s coming my way soon too, apparently.
- In order to give HUNGER AROUSED the promo love it deserves, look for me around the blogosphere in November. I’ll be in several places…giving away a digital copy of this novel in some of them. 🙂
- Lastly, I’m still working on my seekrit pen name medical romance. No news yet from Mills & Boon on the partial I’d subbed a while back, but in this business, no news is good news. I’ll take it.
So what about you? What have you been up to?