Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shot Cups – Taryn Kincaid
Valentine’s Day is coming. So here’s a sweet and sexy treat to make get your honey in the mood!
~ ~ ~
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY SHOT CUPS
· The largest, biggest, reddest strawberries you can find.
· Wash ’em, slice off the pointy tip evenly to form a base so they can stand on their own. Hull ’em using a paring knife or grapefruit knife, without breaking the walls.
· Pat ’em dry and dip them in your favorite melted chocolate—dark or milk, it’s lover’s choice.
· Set them on wax paper and freeze.
· Before serving, thaw enough to bite into without a trip to the dentist.
· Combine the booze of your choice (try Smirnoff Fluffed marshmallow vodka or a vanilla vodka mixed with Godiva liqueur and chocolate syrup).
· Optional: Whipped cream topping. (Isn’t it always?)
Dagney Night, a sought-after succubus, is no stranger to blazing hot sex. But as Valentine’s Day approaches, she longs for something more. When oddly erotic paintings arrive for display at her art gallery, arousing everyone who views them, she wonders about the mysterious artist who created the works.
Maxwell Raines, a fire-sex demon, lives a life of solitude and seclusion behind the walls of his compound at Sleepy Hollow, channeling his lustful impulses into his art—until his muse deserts him and his temperature rises past the danger point. He needs sex. Now.
When Madame Evangeline arranges a torrid Valentine’s 1Night Stand for them, will the flames of their encounter be too hot to handle?
~ ~ ~