Stuffed Peppers – Emma Kaye
This is one of my favorite dishes for a cold evening. It’s fairly easy and it heats up for great leftovers.
~ ~ ~
- 1 package ground beef
- 1 cup rice
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 green bell peppers
- cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice off tops of peppers, clean and then boil until soft
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef
- Cook rice according to package directions
- Mix meat, rice and sauce
- Place peppers in baking dish and fill with meat mixture, any remaining mixture goes in the dish between peppers
- Cover peppers with thick slices of cheddar cheese
- Cook for 20 minutes
Alexandra Turner will do anything to save her twin sister. Even when she’s transported back in time to Regency England. Rescuing her sister and finding her way back to her own time will take all her concentration. Falling in love is not an option.
With the death of his brother, Nicholas Somerville became the ninth Marquess of Oakleigh and must return to England to take his place in society. Part of his responsibility will be to find a wife. It never occurs to him he might actually discover a woman he could love—until he meets Alex on his voyage home.
Can Alex and Nicholas find a way to bridge the gap of time and circumstance? Can they overcome their fears to realize that true love transcends time? Or will a dark secret from Alex’s past rear up to separate them forever?
~ ~ ~