What I’m doing
I haven’t done one of these posts in a while. It might have something to do with the fact I’ve been stuck in slow-mo forEVER. So here’s a quick status update.
- Just subbed my super-short erotic, WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
- Just subbed my longest work ever, HUNGER AROUSED
- Writing a story for Liquid Silver Books villain call, MEDUSA’S SEDUCTION
- Still sitting on revisions for BRUSH STROKES. I’m meditating on how to make the changes requested.
- Getting ready to head to my first ever Romantic Times Convention next week. (If you’re there, please stop by and say hello! Or leave a message for me at the front desk of the Hyatt…not all stalker-like or anything, but a simple “hey Dee” would be nice!)
- There’s also another call for a hot erotic at Loose Id that I’m contemplating. The only catch for me is that it’s BDSM–a genre I’ve yet to write in. I’m mulling it over though cause I love a seductive femdom story.
I think that’s all for now. Hunger Aroused took way longer than I ever expected it to, so hopefully I can start picking up speed now that it’s all done.